Tuesday, August 30, 2011

missionary book and recipe box

hey blogging world
i'am going to continue to publish my crafts and right now i wanted to share with you a book i've decorated and my recipe box that i absolutely adore!

so this is my mish book! it was just a regular black book where missionaries write in it! and i really wanted to decorate it! i was sick and tired of such a boring black book! and i went through 65.545.456 ideas and i finally came up with this one:
 
 don't you think that it is super cute? well i love how it turned out :)

and this is my recipe box:



I love this box! i made it 2 or 3 years ago. It was my knowledge-personal-progress-project! it was so much fun making it and i love this box! it's one of my first crafts and one of my favorite ones too!
voilà =)
have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment